NOTE: Please use the password you made when you created your account. If you forgot your password, please click on, “forgot password”.
1) Log into your Erickson Foundation Account.
2) Find the program you attended. If you have attended more than one day or have attended the full and the pre – you will need to follow these instructions for each day that is in your account.
Click on the orange certificate button.
3) Then click on the Customer Attendance Confirmation pop up to expand the agenda for the event.
4) From there, you’ll be asked to select which of the conferences you have attended. Either select the program you attended, or select the option for “I did not attend a session at this time”. Then Click on submit.
After that, evaluations will show up for each program attended.Click on the name of the program to expand those evaluations.
5) Please go through each evaluation and provide feedback. You will need to do that for each session that you’ve attended in order to get your certificate.
6) If you need to edit your attendance OR print out your attended conferences, please click on Customer Attendance Confirmation again to expand that window, and then click on the Edit or printer icon.