Workshop 04 – Cloe Madanes, HDL, LIC in Psych – Include Strategic Coaching Skills in Your Tool-Kit
Madanes will present a series of coaching strategies that therapists can use with a variety of clients in individual, family and group settings. She will model some of these strategies by interacting with the audience and some will be illustrated with videos.
- Describe what is a key decision.
- List 7 strategic coaching skills that you can include in your tool-kit as a therapist.
- Explain how to consider power and hierarchy when coaching a group, family or team.
- Give an example of using humor in coaching.
- Explain the importance of repentance in relationships.