Workshop 29 – Ernest Rossi, PhD and Richard Hill, MA, MEd, MBMSc – How to Find Your Passion as a Mind-Body Psychotherapist
We will summarize the Rossi 50+ year saga of exploring the theory, research and practice of Mind-Body Psychotherapy with live demonstrations for the entire audience as well as individual volunteers with a focus on 4 Essential keys:
1. Milton Erickson’s Minimal Cues Optimizing Therapeutic Hypnosis
2. The 90-120 minute 4-Stage Creative Cycle
3. The Novelty-Numinosum-Neurogenesis Effect
4. The Basic Rest-Activity Cycle of Everyday Mind-Body Healing
Yoga activity will be experienced as appropriate through-out.
- List 4 stages of the creative cycle that optimize therapeutic hypnosis.
- Define each term of the Novelty-Numinosum-Neurogenesis Effect
- Draw the 4-Stage Basic Rest-Activity Cycle of Everyday life